We're always looking for quality candidates to join the WC Dillon team. Please submit the form below, and we'll notify you of positions that may be of interest to you.
Please see our current openings below. If interested, you may apply via the form above.
The Assistant Account Manager will work directly with our existing client base, providing comprehensive service to maintain and further develop the relationships. Our office environment is fast paced, friendly, modern, and entrepreneurial.
Bachelors of Arts in Risk Management/Insurance
Familiarity with Applied or similar software system is a plus
5 yrs Experience
Daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Generating both renewal and new business proposals
- Printing and forwarding certificates to clients
- Communicating with clients via email and phone over billing issues, policy questions etc.
- Communicating with underwriters regarding renewals
- Communicating with underwriters regarding new business marketing
- Communicating with clients and carriers to assist in claims processing AND Commercial Insurance Account Manager
The Commercial Account Manager will work with our existing and expanding book of business. Candidates need to be competent with AMS 360 or similar agency management system.
- 5 years experience with a retail agency required
- Our firm will offer competitive compensation with benefits and growth based bonus
Duties will include all account management responsibilities, from initial application through annual renewal, including being the liaison to other staff in managing claims and certificates.